The firm defends legal and natural persons implicated in criminal cases.
It intervenes in:
– general criminal law (crimes and misdemeanors, adjustment of sentences);
– criminal business law (abuse of corporate assets, breach of trust, money laundering, corruption, influence peddling, illegal taking of interests, tax evasion, stock market offenses, counterfeiting, cybercrime);
– press law and e-reputation (defamation, insult, protection of the presumption of innocence, rights of reply);
– international criminal law (extradition, arrest warrants, proceedings before international courts);
– compliance (prevention and management of criminal risk in companies, for legal and natural persons).
The firm advises French and foreign companies as well as investment funds, in the context of their disposals, acquisitions and / or investments. He advises companies and their investors in their growth operations, as well as managers on the occasion of conflicts within these structures.
He also intervenes in commercial litigation. He assists companies as well as their managers and shareholders in the context of disputes that may arise during their activity (contractual and tort liability, transactional negotiation, litigation before civil and commercial courts).